Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Take it to Aikin

According to their site the Houston Fox 26 News channel - and reporter Emily Aikin have teamed up for a new consumer reporting franchise, "Take It To Akin." If you've been snookered by TaxMasters consider emailing your story to her team - takeittoakin@fox26.com .

I filed a complaint with the Houston BBB when I first sensed that I had been scammed by TaxMasters. They did contact T
axMasters and that's how I came in contact with the deceitful Fred Hackett. I know that their are mixed reviews about the BBB but at least they can be a thorn in the side of unethical predatory businesses like TaxMasters. I'm going to keep my complaint open with them for as long as I can hoping that it will alert others. Here's their email should you want to do the same (bbbinfo@bbbhou.org)

No comments: