Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey - Jeff Welch - I see you

So, I had the oddest experience. I opened my email and there's a note from "Jay Michael."
I heard a tax master ad on radio tonight...what's the deal? Got unfilled return and owe money to the irs. Jay Michael.
Innocent enough right? Well the odd thing is that right there on the From: line is the name Jeff Welch and the email address jeffmw@msn.com.

Maybe I'm completely mistaken but could there be another Jeff Welch who lives in a Houston burb and is interested in what I'm writing. Could there be another Jeff Welch, one who doesn't head up the team of grifting salespeople at TaxMasters? That would be too much of a coincidence.

It's probably just a fluke. But if it was the same Jeff Welch I'd like to say, "Shame on you Jeff Welch. When I was a Taxmasters customer you wouldn't give me the time of day but you've got enough time to go fishing for information from a stranger at 11:30 pm? What goes around comes around and after what you've done you are in for a perfect storm of karma. I don't know when it will happen - but I relish the thought of it."

No comments: