Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shlogging Along

My states Attorney General Consumer Fraud division has assigned me a mediator who has written to TM asking them to refund my money. I am trying to be hopeful.

I've been emailing back and forth with the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility. They seem interested, however, I can hear the wheels of the bureaucracy turning as I read each message. They seem like they'd like to help but TM is a slippery business.

I got a form letter back from the TX Attorney General's Office. If they are doing anything about his they can't share the details.

I read over at enormous incongruities that there is a reporter interested in doing an expose on TM. I so hope the world of hurt they've put on other people blows back on them.

Here's what I'm up to next:

The head honcho at TM is Patrick Cox. I'll be writing to the TX State Board of Public Accountancy.

Here is the contact info:

Enforcement Division
Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
333 Guadalupe, Tower 3, Suite 900
Austin, Texas 78701-3900

Phone: 512-305-7866
Facsimile; 512-305-7854
Email: enforcement@tsbpa.state.tx.us

Here's what the site has to say about Mr. Cox. It looks like he's been in trouble before...

COX, PATRICK RALIEY - Individual Licensee
Current License Status

Mailing Address and phone number most recently reported
900 TOWN & COUNTRY LN STE 400
HOUSTON TX 77024
Date certified/registered
03/05/1991
License expiration date
12/31/2008
License status
Issued
Employment area(s) most recently reported
Full time
INDUSTRY
Part time
NONE REPORTED
Firms in which the individual has ownership
NO OWNERSHIP REPORTED
History of disciplinary actions
Complaint 0410-0007L was opened on 11/01/2004, with an alleged violation, Competence. A Board order was issued on 07/14/2005 with the resolution, PUBLIC REPRIMAND.

No comments: