Monday, July 28, 2008

Ripoff Report

Ripoff Report has about a dozen entries concerning TaxMasters' bad behavior. (Search under both Taxmasters and Tax Masters.) Stop on over and add your report to the list. Lets get Taxmasters onto their Top Ripoff List!

I thought I'd take a stab at contacting Bill O'Reilly (oreilly@foxnews.com)
and letting him know that the TaxMasters stink might rub off on him if he keeps advertising for the scoundrels.

Lastly, I was
hoping that Action Against Taxmasters.com would be back up by now. These folks put up a great website that addressed all the issues around the fraud that TaxMasters has been perpetrating. TaxMasters threatened them or their service provider - I'm not clear which- with legal action. According to their 13 July 2008, post on enormous incongruities the AAT owners took it down to make sure that all their t's are crossed. Best of luck ATT and thanks for persevering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Dude! The Internet and Google is the poor man's revenge against the high and mighty corporations.

You should get a free sitemeter to keep track of your hits. And thanks for linking EI.

Don C
EI

Anonymous said...

I see you have a sitemeter. My bad.

It's strange that AAT is down as I remember that they put the site back up once after Hackett bullied them into taking it down.

Don